Monday, November 19, 2007

as promised...

More pictures! I think we're finally settling into life at home: regular feeding, diaper changes, and lots of sleep! And I guess we're all involved in all three in more than one way (I've been feeding and sleeping way more than usual myself...)  We just finished up a bath, so while Val is getting Brody diapered, dressed, and fed, I figured I'd load some pictures.



first Harley ride???


the dogs do not like competition!


after a 31-28 win over Colorado!

well, uploading is slow, and I'm now occupied again :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this after Brody's bath and after his first hair styling? What a good lookin' family.

Anonymous said...

You three are amazingly adorable! Thanks for more pictures!

sammyd said...

*poke* need more pictures