Monday, June 11, 2007

ultra-sonic!

Today is another check-up, featuring an ultra-sound. We get to go to Clive instead of Ankeny. A little further for Val, but a good excuse to blow-off work earlier, right? 4pm and I will be there early (I missed the first appointment in Ankeny b/c I couldn't find the clinic and it was over in less than five minutes...) This appointment is kind of exciting, we believe we will have the opportunity to find out Baby's sex.

I'm somewhat divided on that discovery - to know or not to know. To know is the current preference, but I can see the good in either. Naming duties and upcoming purchases will be easier knowing. But part of me likes the mystery of not knowing. We probably won't tell, even if we know, at least not right away (maybe get some future confirmation...) Less than three hours away!

-b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our world Baby Boelman! Looking forward to your arrival in November. Grandpa Boelman