Friday, September 7, 2007

alien?

Not like "Darth Vader from planet Vulcan", but like the scene in the original "Alien" - and I have video
to prove it! When I got home last night, Val was watching TV and said, "Come look at this! He's really moving!" And I quickly grabbed the camera, because we could see the baby trying to kick and punch his way out! AMAZING! If I can figure out a way to post the video here, I will (and a computer guy like me should be able to figure that out...) Of course, he got a little camera shy and didn't move as much once I had the camera rolling, but the video definitely shows some intense movement.

-B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to this description, Baby Boelman will like your bouncer and exersaucer. Wonder if he is exercising to Rock and Roll or the classics or the Cyclones' fight song?!