Sunday, July 8, 2007

If you haven't heard by now...

If you haven't heard by now, the gender of the baby is a BOY!  I had a dream several months ago it was a little boy.  I also dreamt once that once of my friends kept chanting, "Your baby will be born November 3."  We will see if that becomes a reality as well.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to Brandon's aunts for offering to throw us a baby shower.  It will come in as a big help, as all we have purchased so far is a few little blue outfits.  We have the nursery furniture picked out, but we haven't purchased it yet. 

Otherwise, I have been feeling pretty well lately.  I have been battling a rash lately that has been driving me crazy!  I have been trying a variety of treatments.  Can't wait to find the one that works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if we had heard, we appreciate reading your coments, Val and Brandon. Thanks for keeping us updated. The three of you are daily in our love and prayers!